Ohh they share the same bed😮 pic.twitter.com/nHklrLajPm
— glassy (@prettyjoyuri) December 13, 2021
original post: here
1. But this is tooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ obvious that they went “the camera will come in” so they made it super clear that they were lying down togetherㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. They’re still such young kidsㅡㅡ This makes me barf
3. This is too obviously filmedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ There’s nothing I can comment on
4. This is oba. They’re male and female idols with no chemistry whatsoever and they’re given a bed scene like that? No but even if they weren’t idols, are scenes like that even necessary?
5. Aren’t they born in 2001? What are they doing to kids?
6. No chemistry
7. It’s not like they’re underage, what’s the problem?
8. Just why…?
9. Wow I hate thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ If they did this to my bias I’d freaking hate it
10. The chemistry isn’t the issue hereㅋㅋㅋㅋ The issue is that this is just wrong… Is this like that Roommate show? Or WGM?
11. They said this wasn’t supposed to be WGM, but turns out they just swapped namesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
12. And this isn’t WGM?
13. They act like same sex friends, so I don’t feel triggered at allㅎ
14. Even after we successfully killed WGM, it’s back
15. They have no chemistry and the fans hate itㅠ
16. Daehwi is really hardworking in everything he doesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
17. They’re freaking cute thoughㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
16. No this is f*cking hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㅋㅋㅋ 시발 쌈싸주는거봐 존나ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ pic.twitter.com/a2xlTE6jAZ
— 둘라빠리 (@kkrpsgood) December 13, 2021
“F*ck look at the way she’s feeding him the ssamㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ”
Hyewon: it feels like we’re between family. I want to become someone like a family and friend to Daehwi
17. They have the brother-sister chemistry and it’s cute, it’s a relief
18. Just what’s the reason to go this far?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
19. They’re cute but, why?
20. Just why? Just why?