T/N: context, there’s a new Blue House petition opened by Snow Drop’s minor Gallery on DC Gallery (t/n: female celebrities community similar to Ilbe and FMKorea) refuting history distortion and Chinese dumping money for the drama, etc.
There sure are a damn lot of English comments🤔
1. Why are i-roaches on a South Korean national petition the f*ck? ㅋㅋ..
2. I really hope journalists jump on this to reportㅋㅋ We should send them all the i-roaches who signed the petition and their Tweets too (t/n: the last Snowdrop reaction from international fans made it to mainstream news)
3. Wow… If you want to sign, pay our taxes…
4. What are they even doing?🤷♀️
이거 ‘대한민국’ 국민청원이거든요? 인도네시아어? 장난해? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅆㅂ 앞으로 국민청원도 신분증 인증 받아야겠네. 아 그럼 미성년자는 어떡하냐. https://t.co/eHpADcklBB pic.twitter.com/bqfKtoadWB
— 방좀치우자 (@duri_duri_) December 20, 2021
“This is a “SOUTH KOREAN” national petition? Why is there Indonesian? Are you kidding me?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ F**ck we need to request for personal ID for all national petitions in the future. Ah but then what to do with underage people.”
5. You pay our taxes then. What business do you have dictating what other countries deem distortion of history or not? Why are you even signing?
6. Jisoo fans are translating the method to sign our petition everywhere and advertising it online. I hope you include this in the post too!
8. Like singers like fansㅋㅋㅋㅋ She’s seriously turning me off
9. Jisoo’s fans are so low… Singing a ‘NATIONAL’ petition when you’re a foreigner? Do you have no fear?
10. Look at them insisting that you can rig results on a national petition…..
11. It’s amazing that international fans are excited over thisㅋ
12. Who else would sign this aside from Jisoo and BP fans?
13. They’re always trying to rig the award shows votes all the time and now they’ve gone as far as signing our national petition? Pay our taxes thenㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
14. No butㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ F*ck you don’t even fuss learning about our history and you have the nerve to do this? F*ck
15. This person was shielding Snowdrop so f*cking much and my Twitter friend went to call her out so she deleted her account
16. Saya setuju << This is Indonesian language
17. I’m getting more and more annoyed. They’re so ignorant and insist on believing what they want to believe. Do they realize that they’re trying to interfere with other countries’ historical issues by exploiting the system designed for national democracy? Do they think that this is some kind of votes for an award show? Seriously i-roaches are straight up bugs, even their names don’t do them justice
18. Wow I cringed………… physically
19. I’m not going to support Blackpink in the future anymore
20. This Korean person is a fool for translating for i-roaches and even claimed she got a lawyer?
“Right now, I’m believing the opinions of lawyers about Snowdrop obviously way more than those cyber wreckers on communities and Youtube (t/n: 렉카=wrecker, term used when referring to people who are bandwagoning on controversies)
Let’s just continue to enjoy Snowdrop and support Jisoo. I will support all characters and storyline!!! Anyways, as expected, educated people aren’t rash in jumping to conclusions”