Actress Kim Misoo has passed away.
As a result of OSEN coverage on the 5th, actress Kim Misoo passed away at the age of 31. Her burial place was set up at Taeneung Sacred Heart Funeral Home. Her burial date has yet to be determined.
Currently, Kim Misoo is appearing in ‘Snowdrop’ as Yeo Jeongmin.
Kim Misoo has established herself as a promising next-generation star through JTBC’s ‘Luwak Man’, tvN’s ‘Hi Bye, Mama!’, the movies ‘The Cursed: Dead Man’s Prey’ (2021), ‘Kyungmi’S World’ (2019), and ‘Lipstick Revolution’ (2018). ) in addition to the Netflix original series ‘The School Nurse Files’, etc.
original post: here
1. Rest in peace
2. She was way too young… Rest in peaceㅠㅠ
3. Sigh this cannot be real…
4. I’ve enjoyed Memorials, Hellbound and The School Nurse Files so much, especially Memorialsㅠㅠㅠㅠ she was so charming in itㅠㅠㅠㅠ Rest in peace
5. Ah… She’s the one who acted as Wooyoungie in Memorials… Rest in peace
6. ????? No but she was way too youngㅜㅜ
7. I really enjoyed Memorials… Rest in peace
8. I watched her dramas and she’s so charming and acts well too… Rest in peace
9. Ah… I liked that actress so much..
10. No matter what’s her cause of death, she was probably battling something mentally…. Rest in peace