They’re talking about the lyrics of his song being overly vulgar and that Bighit should educate him before his debut
He’s called LEO and he’s Australian.
The lyrics were all written by himself
But although it was written by himself, he plagiarized it. If you listen to the songs, they’re similar
original post: here
1. But I bet once they debut him, they’ll shield him
2. Looks like he’s already a celebrity even before debuting.
This is something that should they get rid of the song and just make him apologize, it would’ve been over
but the way Hybe is mediaplaying him as the baby Rapmon to get shields…
3. F*cking disgustingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ kids like him will just encourage more conflicts ew
4. But I’m even more shocked that people are also shielding RM’s lyricsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. I don’t really like BTS especially Rapmon’s lyrics during his debut… But you can see that he learned from his past mistakes and lives a kind life now
6. All he needs is say “I’ve read a lot of books and I’ve educated myself” for the fans to say “Look he reflected!!” and everyone will forget ㅋㅋ
7. It’s already disgusting enough but he even plagiarized on top of it? So he not only has a bad personality but he’s also talentless?
8. “Never let him write or near a woman” ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. But even RM plagiarized, apologized and is promoting just fine, as long as he apologizes, he can debut
10. Everyone who does hip hop ends up like that at one time… To be honest, RM’s lyrics were once like that too
11. The lyrics are freaking insane..
12. I’m greatly disappointed by the company.. Debuting a trainee like this just shows their personality
13. He does remind me of Rapmon’s debut days
14. His visuals…. And they really can’t get rid of trainees who write this kind of lyrics? There’s a bunch of smarter trainees out there
15. Why does he want to even become an idol?