Lovely’z official Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and even Vlive
They all changed to match DRIPPIN’s comeback
+ The official homepage removed Lovelyz’s name as soon as they concluded their contract
original post: here
1. Yah this is obaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. Huh? DRIPPIN isn’t Lovelyz’s new song, but another group’s name? Why are they promoting them under Lovelyz’s account…?
3. Wow this is like kicking the dead hose
4. Should’ve left Lovelyz’s account alone
5. Yah this is seriously mean. It’s too much
6. Are they psychopaths?
7. What’s up with their marketing…. And I bet the DRIPPIN fans are feeling uncomfortable over this too f*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. Wow seriously, they’ve been freaking ignoring the Lovelyz fans even though their contract is over. This is seriously pissing me off. This is also bad marketing for their male idols
9. The company is just dumb
10. What is Woollim even doing?? Are they trying to make fans enter the fandom of their boy group? This is turning me off more than anything else, this is backstabbing