“I’m currently working as a financial foreclosure officer (with proofs)”
When a seizure comes in from the health insurance, a notification is sent to all contact information registered in the state in that person’s name.. Those files are files that come every day to warn for the seizure. Yesterday I contacted them(?) saying I would be in charge [of the seizure] and they told me to stop lying. Even if they claimed that they didn’t know anything until the house was confiscated, not knowing anything for 4 months doesn’t make any sense unless you’re completely oblivious
1. All he could’ve said was that he was negligent and it wasn’t his intention to not pay but that moving forward, he’ll do his due diligence properly and that he’s sorry. He wouldn’t have gotten this extent of hate. Meanwhile the agency’s mediaplay ruined everything
2. You need to be daebak to receive shield despite not completing basic societal duties…
3. Sigh it’s true that he was in the wrong, but do they need to go this far? They’re acting as if Jimin has committed something heinous, the person going that far to prove that he’s a current officer has no idea he ended up looking like the strange oneㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. At this rate, it’s pretty clear that he persisted in not paying..
5. Hybe’s clarification + the fans shielding him are the reasons why this topic is still hot right now..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. It’s my first time seeing fans so shameless even after a legit controversyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. I thought he has apologized already, but he’s staying rather quiet ….
8. The singer is hopeless, the fans are just as hopeless, he hasn’t mentioned being sorry once, he sure is persistentㅋㅋㅋ
9. Why should we cut it down? Are there any idols who have gotten their properties seized before? Isn’t he the first idol that this has happened? It’s not like having your property seized by the insurance company is this common, and if only he paid his dues, he wouldn’t have gotten dragged to the mud himself
10. At this rate, his fans are his own anti. It’s true that he deserves criticism, but the fact that the fans are blindly shielding him is turning this case even bigger. This is the first time I’m seeing this kind of fandom. Do they need to go this far with the fangirling?
[instiz] I’M A CURRENT FINANCIAL FORECLOSURE OFFICER
original post: here
1. But if he’s overseas, isn’t it plausible that he didn’t know at all??? I can’t understand it well
> I am also an accountant at the tax accountant’s office.
I know that they contacted his office and got to the representative’s phone.
But if he’s overseas, he might not know…?
> But he came back for his surgery in the middle and went to the hospital… So he really has no other excuses? In the article, the official article, it’s said that it informs you of the fact that you are in arrears when you visit the hospital.
2. Wow so it was real
3. Yup this is scary, OP is simply trying to clarify the facts. Why are people acting so sensitive about it?
4. Look at people trying to cyberbully OP now
5. Wow even in the face of facts, people are trying to belittle themㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. OP is simply trying to inform us about the facts, why are people nagging him?
7. People didn’t believe the post because there was no proof and now that OP posted the proof, they’re bullying them…
8. Honestly the fact that he didn’t know just makes no senseㅋㅋ
9. Wow you really can’t shield this..
10. Are fans really trying to shield this?