“What are you guys doing?”
“Selling fancams for Black Mamba, Savage, Next Level. Ask me for prices”
“To the people who want Winter’s fancam 01-XXXXXXX. Add me on Ka-talk to contact me. I can give you all 3 songs”
“Those who want this, DM me ㅎ”
It’s amazing how they are thinking of selling these
original post: here
2. They are really doing all sorts of things
3. Seriously, what’s up with the level of that school? Are they so poor that they need to make money like that?
4. Seriously too weird… how can they even think of selling these?… Even the high quality fancams that fans take are free…
5. Lee Sooman grandpa, I hope that you personally go to the next festival!
6. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ do they really think that people would buy these?
7. Even if they bought them, the quality must be sh*t. It’s f*cking funny how they are selling these
8. I hope that next time, Lee Sooman goes and dances to Cocaine, f*ck
9. Is it because the fansite masters couldn’t get in?
10. The quality is way too low to be sold as data (T/N: “data” = usually a 3rd party who takes idol pictures/videos for whoever wants to buy it)
11. Fansite masters shoot these in 4K so what are they doing? Seriously…