Starship Entertainment has released an update on MONSTA X’s contract expirations.
On May 9 KST, the agency announced that MONSTA X members Shownu, Kihyun, and Hyungwon have already renewed their contracts, while Minhyuk, Jooheon, and I.M are still “discussing in-depth so that [their decision] can be the best direction for both the group and its members.”
“Both the company’s and the six members’ love for MONSTA X remains the same, so we will make release our official statement regarding the renewal of contracts as soon as they’re settled,” the agency continued.
Meanwhile, MONSTA X is currently promoting their 11th mini album ‘Shape of Love.’
original post: here
2. Nowadays, as long as you have loyalty, even if you’re in different companies, you can still promote as a group
3. They are basically pressuring them publicly
4. Mid-sized agencies definitely has a lower renewal rate…
5. Seems like it’s renewal season nowadays. So much mess here and there…
6. Seriously, why are people sh*tting on Starshipㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I find kids who hate on companies without context f*cking frustrating… Starship honestly did their best with them…ㅋㅋㅋ who would’ve pushed them as much if not Starship?
7. The kids who scream “f*cking Starship” as soon as they do something sound like f*cking foolsㅋㅋ think a bit before speaking
8. Ah… I developed interest for them since Love and I was even laughing myself to sleep while watching their self-made contents but what’s happening now? ㅠㅠ This group clearly had their own identity so this is such a shame ㅠㅠㅠ
9. The chemistry between the 6 of them was good so they had good synergy and the team’s aura was so charming. This is indeed a shame
10. I liked the Shownu-Jooheon-Hyungwon trio though ㅠㅠ I hope I can see them more ㅠㅠ