Singer Bibi’s provocative performance has been the middle of heated talks among netizens.
Before she started singing ‘Best Lover’, BIBI said she needed one person to help her perform, and sat a man on a chair in the center of the stage.
Afterwards, BIBI danced provocatively by putting her body against the man, and even brought his hand to her waist.
Finally, BIBI ended the stage with a kiss on the man’s face, and cheers erupted from the audience.
However, some netizens who saw the scene pointed out the excessive commercialization of s*x, such as “too excessive”, “a stage that goes against the times”, and “unpleasant and uncomfortable”.
On the other hand, there were also netizens who showed opinions such as “Recently, when someone kissed a female fan, nobody say anything”, “It’s simple fan service, but it’s too sensitive”, “It seems like you’re hating her because you want to post malicious comments.”
original post: here
1. Don’t do things like that…
2. If she wanted to do this, she should’ve done it at her own concert…
3. If she did her fanservice with tact, nobody would’ve said anything, just why is she like that… I find people who don’t find this weird even weirderㅋㅋㅋ if she wanted to please her fan, she should’ve considered the audience who were there too
4. Does she want to act like that on an university campus? Seriously
5. Is it fun to watch something like this? Just why would she do that;
6. What “generation”? I don’t even know why she would do this
7. I like BIBI but this is a bit… it’s an university festival
8. Are the comments here left by one person? tsk tsk seriously, it’s not like she was committing a crime
9. BIBI is likable but even reading her lyrics, they are a bit excessive.. ㅠㅠ
10. If BIBI wanted to do it herself, then she should just do it. If she doesn’t wanna do this, then she won’t. What’s hard about it?
11. ㅋㅋ what’s up with the peck?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it became cheap in one instant
12. Oh I hate this…
13. Ugh… what is she doing at an university festival?; can’t she think of any other fan service to do?