It’s a fantasy sageuk written by Hong sisters
“When asked to explain the new work in one sentence, the sister Hong Jeong-eun, 46-year-old writer, said, “It is a fantasy historical drama about the love and growth of young magicians who deal with the heavenly spirit. In terms of time frame, we’re talking about 1,000 years ago. Spatially, we’re in the northern part of the Korean Peninsula. However, the backdrop is an imaginary world that is not based on real history. We based off the stories from the Goguryeo refugees before Balhae was founded, but it is a fantasy that shouldn’t be attributed at a specific point in time. We are creating a completely new virtual space that is unprecedented in history and dealing with the events that take place there.”
This is how Hong sisters explained that era
original post: here
1. So they have hairstyles like that in fantasy sageuksㅋㅋ
2. F*cking hilariousㅋㅋㅋ
3. What generation is this..?
4. What the… But they’re still wearing Hanboks?
5. What is thisㅋㅋㅋㅋ Arin’s hairstyle is way too extravagantㅋㅋㅋ
6. Why does it look so much like a Chinese drama
7. They look like those music show MCs who are performing a special stage
8. It looks like those skits they have at Gayo Daejun before the stageㅋㅋㅋ
9. Why are their haircuts like thatㅋㅋCan someone hand them a mic already? Those are our special MCs..
10. Are they going to broadcast like that????? This is so uglyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ