Article talks about their long hiatus and people joking saying they’ll comeback after BTS’ June comeback and asking if they went to the army.
original post: here
1. This is seriously such a shame. It wouldn’t be like that if they released a lot of songs per album but they also have a small discography. Just why would they let talented kids like them rot like that?
2. Not having 1 comeback per year is a bit too much..
3. Because it’s YG duh…
4. But can’t you tell that with the way they are actively doing solo albums, acting, photoshoots and individual activities that they have no plans on having group activities?
5. YG’s tradition
6. I bet that there are not even 10 people working in YG? They honestly give them way too little promotions
7. They are pretty, talented and are good at dressing themselves too…. just why are they not giving them songs for this long? Their company are way too bad at doing their work. Even as a non-fan, I find this sad so I wonder how much worse the fans have it
8. 19 months is seriously too much. Just what is their company doing?
9. Hul it’s already been more than a year? Time sure flies
10. They are so-so now. There are way too many better girl groups around
11. I do wanna see BP on stage soon ㅠㅠ