[theqoo] SWEDEN’S MEAL TREATING GATE NEWEST INFORMATION
“me and college roommate were invited to swedish friend’s wedding in spain. we took day off, bought flight+hotel, attended the church ceremony. then we were told to go “walk around the city” while the family had the wedding dinner, and to come back after a couple hours!”
1. Why did they come up with such culture??? Seriously I’m asking innocently.. If there’s an explanation, I want to see
2. I was reading a thread on Twitter and everyone said that it was weird, however every Swedish person said that it was reasonable until the endㅋ I felt like I was losing my mind when reading it.
3. Seriously? That’s the way they treat people after inviting them to a wedding? Is this something they do only in Northern Europe’s weddings?
4. I can’t believe the ‘poor’ excuse. No matter how poor you are, you can’t be treating your guests like that
5. What a turn off for Sweden
6. At this rate, Swedish people need to come out to clarify whether this is real or not
7. What a weird country
8. ??? Why would they do that???
9. F*cking selfish
10. What a selfish cultureㅋㅋㅋㅋF*ck are they human?ㅋㅋ
[theqoo] SWEDEN TREATS THE SAME NORTH EUROPEAN, NORWAY, THE SAME [DISCRIMINATORY] WAY EVEN TO A 7 Y’O
1. ??????? This is shocking
2. No but they can’t even snack together? Even for snacks, they need to tell you to go away?
3. They’re seriously crazy
4. Then why would you invite people over???????
5. Wow… If the reason is that the child is not aware of the food allergy or that the child’s parents may be feeding the food that the child’s parents do not want to feed, it would be understandable, but this is f*cking shocking
6. Is it that hard to even have ne meal together?
7. No way I’m coming back after 1 hourㅋㅋ
8. They could’ve just bought them a lunch box, why ask them to go away?
9. Ah seriously I wonder what made them come up with a culture like that
10. Against a 7y’o, that’s literally a baby
[theqoo] SWEDEN GATE NEW – EVEN IF THE OTHER PARTY IS A CHILD, THEY’RE NO EXCEPTION
1. Just why do they do this????
2. What is thisㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
3. Things like that really exist..??????? this is shocking
4. Even if you tell me this is their culture, I can’t understandㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The friend was the one who invited him over to eat, couldn’t he just keep his mouth shut?
5. Are they unable to share any food? It’s freaking overboard. Of course, there are cultural differences but they’re the ones who called him to treat him for food but don’t want to pay even though they offer to treat youㅋㅋㅋ then they blame it on cultural differences. Then just don’t invite and treat people so he doesn’t have to repay them the money? If they want to eat for free, why are they calling this ‘treating people’
6. Seriously don’t do that for food…ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ The baby must’ve been so shockedㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ They need to eatㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
7. Why would you do this to a babyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
8. I’m so upset ugh
9. Wow… I can’t believe they can’t even cover the cost for Burger King. The fact that the mom got mad and phoned the kid’s mom about it is just insane.. What is Sweden doing??????? They’re not just individualistic, they’re literally unmannerly. Wow… This is beyond my imagination
10. Wow acting like that as a human is just disgusting