I was looking up pictures of foreigners in Korea
And ever since I noticed her eyeliner, I kept only looking at her eyeliner!!
It’s fascinating that she suits eyeliner that’s this long…
Tsuki with short (or without) eyeliner
She looks cute like this too
But her long eyeliner suits the Gingamingayo concept
She looks pretty in both
original post: here
1. Her no-makeup eyes are pretty too
2. Seriously cute ㅠㅠ
3. She’s pretty without eyeliner too.. ha, she’s straight up a rabbit
4. Hul that’s why I couldn’t realize just how big her actual eyes wereㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. Personally, I prefer her without or with short eyeliner..
6. Her eyes are big so she looks like a drawing
7. Long eyeliner does suit the concept but personally, Tsuki looks way prettier with short eyeliner.
8. Her eyes are pretty so she’s pretty no matter what
9. She suits both but she looks especially innocent with short eyeliner
10. I knew she was pretty but the last picture is freaking pretty…