1, Because the controversy broke, you’re suddenly emphasizing their relationship with the member who has a good image
2. If people strikes your idol with their controversy, you drag another member’s trivial controversy in, why only bash us?!
3. Not all fans share the same feelings as you, but you pretend like all of them are fine with it (even with the controversy) and that it was nothing to you guys
4. You emphasize that among the members, if you get to ‘truly know’ the controversial member, they’re ‘especially’ innocent
original post: here
1. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I’ve seen this happen
2. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ And if you attack them with the controversy, they’ll go on and on about how popular that member is
3. Those people are always the one preaching for a solo promotion or trying to pair them with other popular members, while disregarding the unpopular members, but the moment they get into a controversy, suddenly these fans become ‘all-fans’ (t/n: fan of the entire group) and the moment you try to exclude them, they start cyber bullying
4. This is a perfect manualㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. They will whine about giving them solo schedule and suddenly turn into all-fans
6. I’ve never seen fans not claiming that a controversial member was the ‘innocent’ oneㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. All of them are true + they suddenly emphasize being all-fans
8. They also start writing business posts about the good relationship they have with the group? And they talk about how innocent them are..?
9. And they also delude themselves with stuff like “our blah blah sure is popular”ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10. Wow f*ck if looks like you’re referring to that someone’s fandom in my bias group