This evening (June 2), NCT’s Jeno and Chenle tested positive for COVID-19.
While the self-test kit Jeno took this morning before his scheduled activities came back negative, he wasn’t feeling well ahead of their scheduled video call fan signing and received a positive test after taking a new self-test kit. He immediately completed a rapid antigen test and was officially diagnosed with COVID-19.
NCT DREAM preemptively took rapid antigen tests and Chenle received a positive result, while the other members tested negative.
Jeno and Chenle have both completed three doses of the COVID-19 vaccine. They will immediately halt all activities and are currently self-quarantining as advised by health authorities.
As a result, all of NCT DREAM’s scheduled activities this week, including music shows, radio appearances, and fan signings, have inevitably been cancelled, so we ask for fans’ understanding.
In observance of the rules outlined by health authorities, with our artists’ health and safety being the top priority, we will do everything we can so they can focus on recovery.
original post: here
1. Hul didn’t they just comeback?
2. Hul what are they going to do..
3. Hul didn’t they comeback today…?
4. What are they going to do for the stages..?
> They’re cancelling everythng
5. My heart is breaking…Ha
6. Aigooㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Get well soon
7. Crazy on the week of the comeback..? What to do…
8. Hul they just came back today…
9. Didn’t Chenle release a picture with the Chinese members of Seventeen yesterday….? ?
> But the Seventeen Chinese members have already recovered from COVID 3 months ago
>> What a relief
10. Both of you, please don’t get hurtㅠㅠㅠ