– Digital + physical
– Video + broadcast
– Pre-broadcast votes (audience + global)
– Live-broadcast votes (app + text)
original post: here
1. He has better scores than Seventeen and Psy digitally????? Seventeen sold 1.8M copies and Psy is still on top of the digital charts?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. The fans are always forcing #1 for him and giving him the award, is he even happy about it? No matter how the fans and the singer try to justify this and pretend this is nothing, don’t they ever feel ashamed?
3. I can’t understand how in hell does he have higher digital and physical scores
4. I haven’t seen him at all in the charts, those points are seriously interesting…
5. I’m seriously asking because I’m fascinated by this. But the 2 other contenders are topping both digital and physical indexes so how did he end up having a higher score?
7. I wonder if his fans ever wondered how the singer would feel being ridiculed for winning #1… Ever since last year, that’s been the image that followed him and people were already wondering “This guy again?” ever since, and this isn’t a good look for him.. I can’t help but feel bad
8. The fans have a cheat-sheet for Gaon right? I seriously wonder how they do this
9. Just wow….ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10. How do they do this???? i’m curious
11. Oh~ This is Kang Daniel, the singer who has better scores than Psy on digital charts and higher sales than Seventeen’s 2M copies sold 👏👏👏👏
12. So celebrity’s fame is all illusion…
13. Huh? Isn’t Seventeen the wall compared to him in terms of physical sales? But Kang Daniel must be higher digitally then? Meanwhile I’ve never seen him on music charts..
14. People always shield him with his core fandom being “strong” so you’re telling me his core fandom is stronger than Seventeen who achieved 2M copies?…ㅋㅋ
15. Even his Music Core win is making so much noise… People are being so noisy about this hul… It’s my first time seeing this kind of response (aside for sajaegi)