original post: here
1. If you’re already in a long-term relationship… I would
2. No never never never!!
3. What sh*t are you spurting? You’ve just graduated from university and it hasn’t even been 1 yaer
4. Do you not have friends around you?… Please live in reality
5. Isn’t this too early?
6. There’s no answers to when you should get married but usually people do it in their late 20s and early 3-s? If you’ve been dating for a long time, you will end up thinking about it
7. Of course you’ll slowly start thinking about getting married but usually people do it in their late 20s and early 30s
8. No no no no if you want to date thinking about marriage, do it at least when you’re 27
10. Huh? But you should be dating in the first place then think about it… I’m someone who also wants to get married early so this is case by case