Rapper Jessi and actor Lee Sang Yup looked like a romantic couple in the latest still cuts from tvN’s ‘Six Sense 3’.
On June 8, tvN’s variety program ‘Six Sense 3’ took to their official Instagram to reveal several photos of Jessi and Lee Sang Yup. In the photos, Jessi and Lee Sang Yup were visibly very close with each other, such as hugging and holding each other’s hands. A sweet atmosphere such as that of two lovers was seen, raising anticipation for the upcoming episode of ‘Six Sense 3’ airing on June 9.
In particular, the caption to the Instagram post read, “Real couple moments (a variety show is only a variety show, let’s not misunderstand).”
original post: here
1. What the f*ck? I though they were really dating f*ck
2. What the? I thought they were real ㅡㅡ
3. Ah what the? I thought this was real
4. Ah doing something like this is so-so ㅜㅜㅋ
5. Ah f*ck…
6. ㅡㅡ yah
7. Ah this is fake? ㅋㅋㅋ
8. Ah I thought we were getting good news for once and was all excited ㅠ
9. What the…
10. F*ck, I thought they were a real couple
11. Ah f*ck….
13. I thought it was real
14. It’s not April Fools anymore!!! ㅜㅜ
15. Becoming a journalist sure is easy