According to a report by News1 on June 9th, Girls’ Generation will greet fans first through their own reality program to be broadcast on JTBC before their official comeback.
The new reality show is made with the concept in which Girls’ Generation, the legendary girl group that will mark their 15th debut anniversary this year, experiences the diverse entertainment world. The show is expected to show the friendly charms of Girls’ Generation members.
Earlier, Girls’ Generation announced their plan to make their first comeback as a whole group after 5 years and heralded their appearances on various broadcasts and solo reality shows.
Girls’ Generation’s reality show will be released in July ahead of their official comeback in the music industry.
Meanwhile, Girls’ Generation will release a new album dedicated to fans who have loved and supported the members since their debut in 2007 and mark their 15th debut anniversary this year. This is the group’s first comeback in about 5 years since their 6th full-album “Holiday Night”, which was released in August 2017. What’s more meaningful is that it will be a comeback as a whole group with all 8 members.
original post: here
1. Yay!!!!!! We’ll have a reality show in July and a comeback in August
2. Finally, Soshi as a full group!!!!
3. Ah crazy, I’m already so excited ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
4. Kyahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ㅠㅠㅠ
5. What a shame for Jessicaㅋㅋ
6. Wow they are really doing this.. Daebak
7. Hul must be funㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They always get together for Tiffany’s birthday so I’m looking forward to this
8. I’m not even a fan of Soshi but I’m looking forward to this. Seems fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. Daebak, the start of July ㅠㅠㅠ
10. Finally something to watch