Hello, this is JYPE.
We inform you that Stray Kids members Lee Know, Felix, and I.N have tested positive for COVID-19 on July 2nd (local time).
Stray Kids members and all staff members participating in the Stray Kids 2nd World Tour ‘MANIAC’ in North America related schedules have been preemptively conducting self-testing kits before commencing schedules every day. Lee Know, Felix, and I.N received positive results on self-testing kits performed on July 2nd (local time), thus immediately visited a hospital to receive PCR tests and were diagnosed with COVID-19.
All Stray Kids members have received all three doses of the COVID-19 vaccine and have each been using single rooms. Lee Know, Felix, and I.N are currently not presenting any symptoms and are quarantined in accordance with the United States CDC guidelines.
1. Our kids also caught Covid when touring in the USㅜㅜ I hope hey recover fast. But it’s still a relief they’re asymptomatic
2. Hul so it’s still not the time to be starting US tours yet aigo…
3. They’ve already caught it so there’s no way to stay safeㅠㅠ This is the second time for LeeKnow.. I thought it was a relief that Youngbok and Jungin didn’t catch it, but Covid really doesn’t discriminate…. At this rate, they should just rest well
4. I really hope people in the US start using masks in their concerts
5. We’re telling you to wear masksㅠㅠㅠㅠ
6. We also need to ban phones there… And their audience barely even wears masks
7. So Covid is still pretty severe in the US, our kids also caught Covid amid US tour..ㅠㅠ I hope they come out without a scratch
8. We really need to force their audience to wear some masks…
9. Why… Just why don’t people wear masks indoorsㅠㅠㅠㅠ
10. Uggggghhhh can the audience wear some masksㅠㅠㅠㅠ