In early June, right after the news of J-Hope’s appearance was announced, tickets for the 31st began to run out quickly. On SNS, Twitter, etc., fans from around the world as well as the United States confirmed their ticket purchases.
On the 1st, immediately after the release of the pre-release song ‘MORE’, all 4 types of concert tickets (GA, GA+, VIP, Platinum) were all sold out for the performance of the 31st. Among them, VIP tickets cost $550 (about 700,000 won) and platinum tickets cost $2,000 (about 2.6 million won).
Lollapalooza’s US social community account expressed surprise, saying, “It’s the first time Sunday tickets have been sold out first.”
The Lollapalooza Festival runs for a total of 4 days, and J-Hope is the headliner for the finale of the festival from 9:00 to 10:00 on the 31st, the last day.
original post: here
1. Wow 2.6 million won? And they were sold out..
2. I wanna go too
3. Wow.. I’m freaking jealous. His live must be freaking awesomeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜ
4. Me too, take me to Lajibolala too ㅠㅠㅜ (T/N: not too sure about the “Lajibolala” inside)
5. Please do this in Korea too… Lajibolala
6. Even without seeing it, I know that the atmosphere will be freaking fun ㅠㅠ
7. Wow I’m seriously jealous ㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
8. I wanna go too🥺😭
10. Yah Hob-ah..