“Hello, this is Starting House.
We would like to inform you of our position regarding artist NO:ZE.
We would like to inform you that it is not true that Noze uploads SNS posts by dividing the brands into ‘luxury’ and ‘small’ and that they are receiving 30 to 50 million won per post.
Also, regarding the posting schedule, it is not a matter of the individual artist, but we first check the contract period and deliver it to the artist, and then upload it through SNS according to the schedule within the deadline. Also, we would like to inform you that the deletion of the post was also carried out in advance by the artist in consultation with the company.
Lastly, we will do our best to communicate without misunderstanding with the advertising officials in consideration of any unforeseen circumstances in the future.
original post: here
1. But nobody was accusing her of breaching the contractㅋㅋㅋㅋ Even the articles never mentioned “breach of contract”
2. This company……………. you can tell how they work just with the way they write
3. You really can’t shield this
4. It’s true that they have no business ethics. What a disappointment
5. ㅋㅋ you call this an explanation?
6. A f*cking turn off
7. They should write the clarification a bit better or at least address the points that were put out in the first article.
8. I really don’t know what’s so problematic about this?
9. But the first article talked about her power trip. The way they think that nothing is problematic because she didn’t breach the contract is so-so
10. But just why would she delete the posts?…