(pic not included)
Is it true?
With all the royalties..
original post: here
1. Of course.. It’s even possible for domestic digital platforms, imagine for Billboard. Just look at the producers for Dynamite
2. I don’t think so. I feel like 3 generations is too much.. Of course you’ll be able to eat and live well for yourself, but I think it might be possible if you consistently achieve these results for 10 years
3. Max Martin is the world’s most copyrighted composer, and he has 400 billion won in assets. This person has so many hit songs, like Anne Marie’s 2002, Weeknd’s Blinding Light, etc.
4. I feel like it’s possibleㅋㅋ I don’t know if I’ll be able to sustain if I lived like US pop stars where they flaunt their money and spend it on extravagant stuff, but if I keep living like I do now and spend it moderately, I’ll be totally able to live like a petit bourgeois
5. I feel like 3 generations is actually possibleㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ First of all, you can definitely sustain you and your kid
6. If you look at all the producers or singers who got #1 on Billboard… They can spend lavishly and still easily feed 3 generations.. But we’re not talking about only hitting #1 once, you need to do it several times
7. But to hit #1 on Billboard, you’re not only spending on producing that song, you need to spend a huge amount just promoting it excessively
8. Of course it’s possible, if you’re able to buy a huge building in Gangnam, you’re able to feed 3 generations. Money calls for money
9. If it’s Billboard, it’s possible
10. This is a different level from our country so I think it’s possible. Maybe not for 3 generations, but you’ll earn so much money