I was super enthusiastic in my fangirling during my choding days but right now, I just like them if they are handsome or if they sing well
Seriously, seeing people getting comfort and getting an energy boost from seeing celebrities’ emotions is… ㅋㅋㅋㅋ oh… it’s kinda surprising..
original post: here
1. I also think that I get influenced by them a lot
> By what? By seeing them working hard?
>> By their songs and their values?
2. I got bullied when I was young so I was depressed but I got a lot of comfort while fangirling
3. I also get a lot of motivation when seeing my bias working hardㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. Thanks to my fangirling, I go into an university in Seoulㅋㅋㅋㅋ Of course, it was already my goal but I wanted to attend a lot of offline concerts in Seoul
5. My depression was really severe and I was a Hikikomori so I gained a lot of weight. But in order to fangirl, I’ve been exercising regularly and have been living my life fully while taking care of my future…
6. Fangirling has also been important to me… When I was in high school, I transferred and I was having a hard time because I couldn’t adapt but seeing how I was still able to have a strong mentality was all thanks to all the fun I had fangirling. I feel like real life hardships didn’t get to me as much
7. I also get motivated and energized when my bias tells me to find strength… It’s possible that he’s just saying things just randomly but I really get a lot of comfort from it ㅠㅠ I also started working out because of my bias…. There are so many positive things that my bias brought me
8. I also was able to endure my life as victim of bullying because of my bias
9. I was able to live through my stress and get through pharmacy school thanks to my bias
10. Because of my fangirling, my personality changed a lot. Of course, to a better personality
11. My personality seriously changed a lot. Even people around me said that I changed a lot and became better
12. I used to be so negative but after meeting my previous bias, I became much more positive. I also became stronger