The fans were okay if he interacted and if he didn’t we didn’t care, this was the kind of atmosphere. But at one point, the number of fans growing dissatisfied with his amount of interaction became larger and larger and it was quite shocking?
Even when my bias was in his prime time, the members who interacted with the fans could do it, and the members who didn’t interact didn’t create much dissatisfaction, but right now because of the small amount of fans complaining about it, there are more and more fans being swayed by it and I can’t get adjusted…
original post: here
1. why do people have to follow every trends out there?
2. This is his own choice and the fans who aren’t satisfied with his decision will leave him. There’s no need to criticize him or torment him for that
3. But if you need new fans and a constant inflow of fans, you of course need to follow the trends
4. What to say… If you hate doing it, you shouldn’t be doing it, but you need to acknowledge that the trend is going towards this direction so if you’re falling behind, you need to acknowledge it as well
5. If you decide to not do it, you need to take responsibility of whatever the consequences are
6. I feel like he’ll slowly become comparable to other idols who are working hard interacting with their fans and I’ll eventually leave the fandom.
My previous bias knew that his fans were all leaving him and he still decided to not change anything. It just made me think that ‘Ah so he doesn’t care about fans nor money anymore’
7. I think you need to follow the trends to a certain extent. But I don’t really care if you insist on not following them. However, even if you suddenly decide to follow the trends and make fans pay for the interactions, your fans will also leave you
8. Whether you want to do it or not, it’s your own choice…If you fall behind, you can only blame yourself
9. What’s funny is that he wants to get the same marketing opportunities, get on the same distribution channels, etc. to follow the trends of the market, yet he stops at following the trends of interacting with the fans because he hates it? It’s a bit funny
If he hates following the trends, he should not follow any all together
10. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ If you want to keep earning money in the entertainment industry, of course you need to follow the trends. Do you think office workers stop learning new regulations because they feel like it?