“Currently, the artists are having a hard time because of the extreme fans (sasaengs) who are pretending to be commoners and applying to XX gym. We fully understand your love for them but it is very wrong to give a hard time to the gym and artists this way, and we are going to give you a notice before joining so that this kind of damage does not occur anymore.
Illegal acts such as illegal filming or recording are absolutely prohibited and we will take legal actions. Please note that there may be disadvantages if you do something harmful to the artists.
We members of the XX gym wish that disadvantageous situations do not occur,”
(I hid the gym’s name just in case)
It’s the gym where Shinee, NCT, Red Velvet and Aespa go to
original post: here
1. There are no gyms inside SM??? The company is so big and they have so many staffs so they can just make one
2. How does it help if you’re claiming that the trainers are attention seekers or if somebody brought someone in? Right now, the sasaengs are the ones causing trouble for their business. They are not putting this notice to ask sasaengs to come and to promote themselves. Why are you guys blaming the trainers?
3. Make a gym in your company
4. Ah so Chen met his wife at the gym?
5. Ah I also felt like I knew them from somewhereㅋㅋㅋ so they are the gym where the trainer’s acquaintance made it obvious through their SNS in real time…
6. Then please regulate your trainers so that they don’t show idols on their Insta live ^^… Promoting their gym with idols on their Insta feed aside, doing an Insta live with idols is eba. This is happening in real time
7. With SM’s scale, can’t they just make their own gym? They have so many artists and staffs too… damnㅋ
8. The sasaengs are in the wrong here but the trainers tooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ are the kids blaming the sasaengs here just closing their eyes?
9. Why are you guys blaming the gym for illegal filming and recording…
10. The trainer even tagged the artists and kept doing Insta stories with them… do you really think they don’t know the repercussion? It’s possible not to know but it’s also obvious that this will attract sasaengs. The sasaengs are the main issues here but the gym is not without responsibility either