They have events that distinguish male and female so how is that even possible?
original post: here
1. I seriously don’t think they [form couples] thereㅋㅋㅋ I feel like it’s a bit of an exaggeration
2. But they’re not totally separated from each other and they’re gathering handsome and pretty kids all together, and you’re telling me that nothing will happen?
3. Apink was there showing their tears and boogers to everyone, how can they even be dating? I feel like there’s even less chance they get to date
4. Apink was there ruining their own makeup and weren’t presentable to the opposite sex. They were even busier sleeping
5. I feel like they’d rather do it in music showsㅋㅋㅋ
6. I think that the kids who want to date would find a way to date anywhere
7. Rather than dating each other at IAC, I feel more like the couples who are dating might make it too obvious on IAC. I feel like people who are actually there are too tired and would just sleepㅋㅋㅋ I feel like they’d use beauty salons and DMs more
8. People who end up dating there probably already have a some to start with. I don’t think that you can really meet someone in the eyes at IAC. Everyone is so entangled with each other, tired, laying down and some even get pissed offㅋㅋㅋ If I were them, I’d be so lethargic that I would rather go home
9. But I feel like this would differ between idols
Idols who are really devoted in doing sports probably don’t go there with this in mindㅋㅋㅋ
But I remember other idols mentioning that this was a place for love for idols too
10. Just think about your own school’s athletic festivals, this is possibleㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ There’s something about sports that makes your heart flutter right?