(pic not included)
Thank you everyone for your attention.. I’ll just live without watching TV again.. It’s too hard
(t/n: from what we understand, OP knows an actor trainee who used to commit school violence)
original post: here
1. When they’re at the top
> No.. If they’re at the top already, while you’re waiting, they had the time to build a fandom. You should expose them when they’re a ‘rising star’, it’ll be the most effective
2. Once you have proofs?
> [OP] Yup, I have them. I have captures of Katalk when they were swearing at me, but we never opened the record under the school violence committeeㅠ
3. Once they’re rising and has a moderate amount of recognition?
4. You need to wait until they blow up a bitㅋㅋ Right now, nobody will care about it
5. I agree for once they start rising. Right now, it’ll just get buried down. If you only count on their IG followers, nobody actually know them
6. If you’re really going to do it, do it when you’re sure of it… Otherwise you’ll get ripped apart
> [OP] It’s not in the school violence records of the school, will I be okay?ㅜ
>> In that case, it’ll be a tough one
7. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Wow I wonder who it is
8. Once they’re at the top, do it
9. You definitely shouldn’t do it when they’re at the top. I’ve seen too many instances of people shielding them. When they’re rising and their name is a bit out there, you can go to their company
10. Once they have one popular work or appeared on variety shows..