As a result of YTN Star’s coverage today (18th), the new drama Vigilante’s cast will be reading the script today somewhere in Seoul. This kicks off the official schedule with all the main actors, including actors Nam Joohyuk, Yoo Jitae, and Lee Joonhyeok.
Nam Joohyuk, who was recently embroiled in the suspicion of school violence, also draws attention as he is a schedule to participate. Nam Joohyuk will be playing the role of Jiyong, a police college student who works as a “vigilante” in the play.
On the other hand, ‘Vigilante’ is a work based on the webtoon of the same name by Kim Gyusam. It contains the story of a vigilante, who judges the wicked who have escaped the law. He has become a social phenomenon, and the investigators of the Metropolitan Investigation Unit pursues him.
original post: here
1. Nam Joo-hyuk’s role in that drama = ‘Dark Hero’ punishing criminals
ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Is he for real?
2. Did he really pick a role that’s the complete opposite of himself?
3. Hero?????????????????????? Ew….
4. Nam Joohyuk as a hero?
5. Disney+ he’ll flop quietly with this oneㅋ
6. Shouldn’t he get caught by the vigilante instead?ㅋㅋㅋ
7. I’m not watching. He used to be an actor I liked… But his news were so disappointing.. The fact that he’s acting on Disney+ means that he’s already flopping
9. Disney+ㅋㅋㅋㅋ they’re known for not knowing anything about the market and also they don’t do any research (not all of their works)
10. I’ve always found him dislikeable, but now I don’t wanna see him anywhere anymore