Hello, this is SM Entertainment.
NCT’s Mark was diagnosed with COVID-19 today (July 25).
Mark felt abnormal symptoms this morning, so he immediately underwent a rapid antigen test and was confirmed to have COVID-19. Mark previously received three doses of the COVID-19 vaccine. He has immediately halted all activities and is self-isolating and getting treated at home in accordance with the guidelines of the government health authorities.
As a result, NCT DREAM’s second solo concert “THE DREAM SHOW 2: In A DREAM,” which is scheduled for July 29 to 31, will be held with six members excluding Mark, so we ask for your understanding.
Our agency will strictly adhere to the instructions of health authorities, and we will consider our artist’s health and safety our top priority as we do our utmost to help him focus entirely on his recovery.
original post: here
1. Do you know that this is Mark’s first Dream Show? What to do…
2. Ah this is ebaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
3. How can the world be like this..
5. Ah how can this happen? Ha this timing….
6. Seriously Corona, please die. Please, my heart is breaking
7. What? Seriously, f*ck, Corona has no shame
8. Corona is freaking oba. This is Mark’s first Dream concert…
9. This can’t happen…. my heart is breaking… ah… ㅜㅜㅜ Mark’s first Dream concert….
10. It’s a shame but please don’t be sick Mark-yah ㅠㅠ