[enter-talk] GANGNAM STATION’S FLOODING IN REAL TIME
That’s really the Gangnam Mega Bus
1. What’s happening
2. Is this something that can be witnessed in our country? Hul..
3. Wow I was working overtime and left early because of the rain. If I stayed any longer, I don’t think that I would’ve been able to leave work…
4. Crazy, I thought it was the land but that’s all water??
5. No but they said that it won’t even stop even tomorrow…
6. The people in their cars got out right? Scaryㅜㅜ
8. Everyone escaped right??
9. Ah hul, that’s a Mega Bus? Crazy, what are they gonna do for the buses?
10. No but this is seriously way too severeㅠㅠ All the cars are submergedㅠㅠㅠ
[theqoo] CURRENT STATE OF THE PARKING AT AN INCHEON APARTMENTㄷㄷㄷ
1. The water isn’t going down.???
2. Hul I feel like the water should go at least a little down by now
3. What to do with the cars…
4. This looks like a water park.. crazy, why is it raining so much?
5. What a waste of those cares… But the person who filmed this must’ve been in such a dangerous situation
6. I’m in Incheon but where are those people living…? Ah this is f*cking upsetting
7. Wow crazy
8. Wow how much did those cars cost?….ㅠㅠㅠ
9. That’s not Gangnam but Incheon…????
10. It’s not like we can just get rid of the water… what to do…
[theqoo] REAL TIME SITUATION OF THE YANGHAECHEON
(T/N: A park near Gangnam)
A place that used to look like this
Is all sunk down
2. Was there even a forecast telling us that this much rain was gonna fall?ㅜㅜㅜ
4. F*cking scary ㅠㅠㅠ
5. Hul look at the street lampsㅠㅠㅠ
6. Huh? I need to pass by Yangjaecheon on my way home.. it’s gonna be crazy tomorrow
7. Hul what to do ㅠㅠ
8. I’ve never seen Yangjaecheon getting flooded. We’re gonna be fine right?ㅠ
9. Crazy, I hope no one got hurt
[theqoo] CURRENT SITUATION IN GANGNAM
1. Gangnam is always like this
2. I lived in Gangnam in 2011 and when my dongsaeng went to work, they even called me saying how scary outside was. It was seriously severe at that time
3. This is no jokeㄷㄷ
4. It’s because we never improve any of our infrastructure that everything is just deterioratingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. Ah I can’t be laughing but, Oseidonㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ (T/N: nickname that Knets gave to Oh Sehun – politician/mayor of Seoul. When he became the mayor he said that he would make Seoul a “city of water” and was ridiculed later on when the flood incurred a lot of damages. The nickname is a mix of Oh Sehun + Poseidon)
6. As expected from Oseidon
7. Yangjae is like this too
8. F*cking Oseidon
9. Oseidon, that’s your fault
10. Aigo, you really can’t get into an accident in that situation..
[theqoo] UNIVERSITY AT GWANAKSAN IN REAL TIME
Faculty of Law
College of Engineering
1. Hul the dormsㅠㅠ
2. It’s a relieve that students are on vacation at least
3. The faculty of engineering in SNU is located pretty high but even that place is flooded… but first of all, I’m so worried about the landslide….
4. Isn;t this SNU??
5. Crazy…. our building is leaking… will we be fine????? Crazy
6. Even during the Oseidon days, it wasn’t that bad
7. The cleaning people tomorrow will have such a hard time ㅜ
8. No but this has to be SNU no?ㅋㅋㅋ
9. What to do with the muddy water…ㄷㄷ
[theqoo] [BREAKING NEWS] SEOUL DONGJAK-GU, 81.5MM OF RAIN PER HOUR, LOCALIZED HEAVY RAIN (YEONGDEUNGPO, GURO)
“[Breaking News] Dongjak, Yeongdeungpo, Guro, Seoul 80mm torrential rain per hour, flooding all over the road”
“Seoul Dongjak-gu, 81.5mm of rain per hour, localized heavy rain”
1. Seocho is going crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
2. Guro is crazyㅋㅋ
3. I hope that everyone is careful ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
4. Guro is a mess. I went out and was soaked right away and came back home…
5. Gwanak-gu is crazy
6. Guro’s sky looks soaked
7. I went out and my shoes and socks were all soaked…
8. Seriously ha… this is a deluge
9. Gangnam is crazy. The lightning and thunders are crazy. The waters are all flowing back up. The cars are all submerged
10. Water, please go down…
[theqoo] SEOUL DONGJAK-GU, 1 DEATH AFTER LOCALIZED HEAVY RAIN… GOT ELECTROCUTED WHILE CLEANING GAROSU
1. Rest in peace
2. Aigo what to do… seriously so upsetting… please rest in peace
3. Ah ㅠㅠ RIP
4. Ah… this is so heart breaking… rest in peace
5. Ahㅜㅜ people are more important… an electric shock? Ah ㅜㅜ
6. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ what to do
7. You’re telling me that they were working under this rain?… I hope that everyone is safe ㅠ
8. Every time someone dies in those circumstances, it always seem to be a worker….
9. Ah I’m crying, this is so sad… what to do? So upsetting…
10. They were cleaning Garosu… rest in peace ㅠ