original post: here
1. I don’t know any English so it looks fine to me
2. ㅎㅎ It’s indeed awkward..
3. For foreigners, they’re either really bad at acting, or I can’t tell. I feel like his acting is at the same level as the girl
4. Wow I seriously can’t tell when foreigners act with their foot
5. Is his tonality supposed to sound off? As a Korean I really can’t tell
6. I can’t even speak English and I can tell this is so awkwardㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. His tone is seriously awkward…. Why does he sound even more like he’s reading a script when he raises his tone?
8. It literally sounds like he’s reading a bookㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. It feels like he’s speaking both with the English accent and the US accent
10. Is he supposed to act American? Since he’s English his tonality is a bit off?