Key’s IG story
“My mama told me, never to worry
All the worries that I can’t contain
When my loneliness filled me to the brim, the stars followed me and shined around me
I know I’m a problem, everyone’s homework
Why would I hide if I’ll get hurt again?”
original post: here
1. What’s up with this song ? What’s up with his voice? It’s freaking crazy
2. The song is freaking good
3. The song is freaking good from the first listen wow
4. The intro was solid
5. Crazy, all the 3 songs he released were so good, I’m going to listen to this album until I get tiredㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
6. Hul so Key wrote this song?? Aren’t these lyrics from his childhood diary?? That line with the stars following him??
7. Wow was Key’s vocals always that good ? I need to listen to his previous soloㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. Hul the song is freaking good ㅠ Aren’t these words from his mom’s childhood book…?
10. Wow this was written by Key ??