Previously, Kwon CP said, “Survival shows with women and men are different. If there was jealousy and greed in female dancers’ survival shows, male dancers rather show loyalty and pride.” He added, “Male and female dancers also seem to show differences in dancing.”
“Hello, this is Mnet.
We apologize to everyone who may have felt uncomfortable due to inappropriate remarks from some of the production crew at our Mnet ‘Street Man Fighter’ production presentation.
Some of the production crew’s remarks are the core value of ‘newness that breaks prejudice’ pursued by Mnet and the planning intention of our dance program.
It was a statement that did not fit the purpose of ‘growth through competition and solidarity’. For these generalized erroneous remarks, Mnet is deeply responsible.
Mnet’s ‘Street Woman Fighter’ and ‘Street Man Fighter’ are programs designed to provide joy through dance through competition and solidarity between professional dancers, and to focus on the stories of the dancers to shed light on them.
In order not to disappoint those who love our programs, we promise to actively take various measures to prevent recurrence. We will continue to think and work harder in the future. Once again we sincerely apologize”
original post: here
1. Then men will watch it just fine, find strength^^
2. The men will watch it so who caresㅋㅋ
3. I’m no watching hehe
4. There will be a lot of people who will watch it out of loyalty no? Why apologize? No way, it’s not like people are not gonna watch it if they have no loyalty right? Right?
5. People who are watching this are confirmed to be those girls who are crazy about men
6. Then they should go to those male community sites and beg them to watch it out of loyaltyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ men are overflowing with loyalty so if you ask, they’ll watch ^^
7. Too late nowㅇㅇ
8. It’s not like I was gonna watch it anyways but I’m not gonna watch it
9. Wow look at them apologize. Just how much have they screw up?ㅋㅋㅋ
10. Seems like the viewership was low. They were acting so damn cocky