Blackpink released a total of 32 songs so far (including collabs and featurings)
They released around the same amount of songs from Taylor Swift’s Red album which is a re-recording version
original post: here
1. It’s possible that fans feel let down because of the small amout of songs but what’s up with kids who are taking this opportunity to hate ont hem?ㅋㅋ seriously, seems like you just were waiting for an opportuinity to hate. It’s not like they really wasted their time during the hiatus and they always had something going. It’s not like they weren’t promoting even if they weren’t a full group. Why are you guys saying things like “are they celebrities?” or whatnot?
2. It’s a fact that they don’t have a lot of songs
3. They are really frugal
4. Is this even something to hate them for…? I find it so weird how people are hating on them here… stop relieving your stress on singers and start trying to find some other ways… I was scrolling through the comments and saw so many people venting on BP and it’s just f*cking weird…
5. It’s because they are a bubble when it comes to being singers. Their company made BP and their company is the one being lazy
6. This is a chronic disease in YG… Don’t you think that the artists not want to promote?
7. They honestly barely release any songs…
8. Bigbang has a lot of songs though…
9. Please at least give us one album per yearㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
10. Why are we comparing them to Taylor Swift? Isn’t she known to have a lot of songs>