A male actor in his 40s was arrested on suspicion of drug use.
According to the police on the 10th, the Gangnam Police Station in Seoul urgently arrested a 40-year-old actor at his house in Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul around 2 o’clock on the same day on charges of violating the Narcotics Control Act.
When the police received a report that “there was a man running around as if drunk on drugs”, they rushed to the scene and conducted a simple reagent test on A, and the result came out positive.
Police have found dozens of pills at A’s home and are investigating the ingredients.
The police plan to investigate his background of drug use.
A made his debut as a supporting actor in a public TV drama in 2006, and has since appeared in a number of movies and dramas as a lead or supporting actor.
original post: here
1. Hul if this is true, it would be shocking
2. I just saw an article about a male actor in his 40s and it’s the person I expected to be
3. If he’s someone who debuted in 2006, and it’s that male actor that just got an article randomly pop out about him, I’d be so damned if he was that actorㅠㅠ I
4. Please give me the name of the actor faster, why are we always getting these same types of articles?
“Lee Musaeng debuted in a movie in 2006. Please don’t feed the fake news”
6. I’m so curious
7. Can people stay still?
8. Looks like it might not be someone popular… No but give us the name already
9. Yet the trash journalists reveal the victims of s*x assault when nobody ask for it
10. Why are we getting so many drugs news?