Hello everyone! I would like to pass on my personal news.
After being discharged from the military, I met a friend of the same age who grew up in the same neighborhood as me since childhood for the first time in a while. For some reason, the time we spent together was heart-fluttering, and our relationship quickly developed as lovers.
And for the past two years, we shared precious and happy times together while respecting each other’s work, and we naturally made a promise for a lifetime.
She is a friend who understands my candid side that has always been insecure and lacking confidence off-stage more than anyone else. Thanks to her, I am now able to fully feel the happiness of everyday life without the fear of making a choice for myself. As my fans probably know, she’s also the girl of ‘Soy Latte’, which I often mentioned in my lyrics.
Although we are still cautious about COVID-19, we have decided to hold a quiet ceremony this fall in front of close family and acquaintances. I wanted to express my gratitude to all of you who have always supported me, and I wanted to tell you about this decision myself.
It has been 10 years since I debuted. Thanks to my fans, I have been continuing my activities with overwhelming gratitude. The projects that I planned for this year are proceeding as scheduled, and as usual, I will be seeing you often through various performances and upcoming albums.
Thank you always. Stay healthy!
original post: here
1. Guuh romantic Lodo, congratulations!!!!!!!
2. Wow seriously, these are like lyrics, congrats congrats
3. Wow a childhoof friend ㅜㅜㅜ be happy
4. Be happy❤️
5. Oh my, a childhood friend? Congrats congratsㅠㅠㅠ His marriage story is giving off boyish vibesㅠㅠ be happy
6. Oh my, this is the type of story I like. Congrats on your marriage
7. Hul Loco ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
8. Wow this is so heart fluttering. This is a love story
9. Omona, why am I getting heart flutters? Loco, congrats on your wedding
10. Her boyfriend is Loco.. he was my army colleague. Seriously, he’s a really good person. I support you and congrats