Actor Park Yoochun (37) from the idol group TVXQ will stand in front of the audience with his new movie ‘Dedicated to Evil’. It is the first time in 5 years since the movie ‘Lucid Dream’ (director Jun-seong Kim, 2017), where he appeared as a supporting role, and the first comeback to the screen in 8 years since the lead film ‘Sea Fog’ (director Seong-bo Shim, 2014).
An entertainment official close to Park Yoochun told OSEN on the 14th, “Park Yoochun wants to return to the domestic entertainment industry through this movie. I’ve seen the movie in advance, but Park Yoochun’s acting skills are still good.” He added, “However, the domestic public opinion is not good, so it will not be easy to come back, but he is watching over the situation.”
original post: here
1. He can’t come back
2. He’s not even an idol anymore
3. For real?
4. Ahjussi, please screw off… go promote overseas instead. You still can’t get in your right mind?
5. Didn’t he retire?
6. Korean citizens: we don’t want him to return ever
7. Please stop dirtying my childhood memories. PEople will always side eye him in the future so he should just live in his past glories. Stop living in drugs
8. We won’t buy his movie
9. As someone who’s just eating my hamburger at home… I don’t want him to return
10. Seriously, every criminal is slowly crawling back nowadays… it’s always been like this but damnㅋㅋ this kind of people are so shameless