“Hello, this is Big Hit Music.
Our company regularly initiates legal proceedings against perpetrators of malicious activities related to BTS, including defamation, personal attacks, sexual harassment, the spread of groundless information, and ill-intentioned criticism. We would like to provide an update on these activities.
We have recently filed additional criminal complaints against postings with personal attacks and defamation using new information provided by fans as well as collected through our monitoring initiatives.
We have found multiple defamation postings containing false information about the artists on platforms in and outside of Korea. We also have found that a specific poster has been spreading the same ill-intentioned rumor in multiple platforms and filed a criminal complaint against the poster after gathering all of the repetitively uploaded postings.
We are currently following our legal response process which monitors and collects evidence on malicious posts for 365 days and then includes them on the complaint.
Active reporting of our fans has been a big help to our malicious postings monitoring initiatives.
We would also like to share with you that after an extended police investigation, we were able to identify the suspect and the case has been sent to the prosecutor’s office.
Big Hit regularly collects information on malicious postings regarding BTS, reports them to the authorities, and files criminal complaints. We would like to stress that we will continue to initiate strict measures to ensure that these malicious acts are not repeated, and our policy of no settlement and no leniency remains in effect.
We ask that you make continued use of our hotline (firstname.lastname@example.org) to report any cases of abuse.
We will continue to work to ensure that the rights of our artists are fully protected.
(T/N: for people asking, the bold parts were bold in the TheQoo post)
original post: here
1. Please punish the hate commentors more harshly
2. I always love seeing lawsuit statements
3. Are they talking about Sojang? That chanel is all about spreading malicious rumors
4. Just why would they live like that?… hopeless
5. Whether it’s Sojang or not, please punish them properly
6. Is there anyone more severe than Sojang in the idol industry?? Please catch Sojang already
7. Are they talking about Sojang? I hope it’s really themㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
8. Please sue Sojang
9. I hope that hate commentors get jailed soon
10. Are they talking about Sojang? Seeing how they said they identified them, can other agencies join in and file lawsuits against them at the same time? Please punish them severely
[theqoo] LEGENDARY RESPONSE TO A LAWSUIT STATEMENT
“Just what on earth did the hate commentor do to be going to the prosecutor office? They sure worked hard..”
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ an artist addressing it himselfㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
original post: here
1. F*cking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seokjinie fighting
2. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ just what did they do to receive a police report?
3. As expected, our Jin is honest
4. The fact that our Seokjinie never changes is the best
5. Ah he said this after seeing the lawsuit statementㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. Good good goodㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. Well said, seriouslyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he’s cool
8. Jin said everything I wanted to say in an innocent wayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. His personality is freaking goodㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10. That’s why I like him even more💜