The 4th generation K-pop boy group ‘Stray Kids’ topped the US Billboard’s main album chart ‘Billboard 200’ again.
According to the Billboard chart preview article on the 16th (local time), Stray Kids’ 7th mini album ‘MAXIDENT’ topped the ‘Billboard 200’ on the 22nd. Following the 6th mini-album ‘ODDINARY’ in March last year, it again took first place on the chart in 7 months. A total of two albums were placed at the top of the chart.
In addition to Stray Kids, the K-pop singers who have taken first place on the Billboard 200 so far are ‘BTS’, ‘SuperM’ and ‘Black Pink’. Among them, only BTS and Stray Kids were the only teams to top the chart with two or more albums.
BTS topped the Billboard 200 for the first time as a Korean singer with its third full-length album “LOVE YOURSELF Tear” in 2018, and topped the charts with a total of six albums, including the anthology album “PROOF” in June this year.
original post: here
1. The song isn’t even in the top 100 in Korea. Seemes like there’s really a big difference between their physicals sales and records overseas and here
2. What’s up with Stray Kids’ growth?… I liked their album this time.. Their title is more easier to listen to than their previous ones
3. Oh… So there are only two teams who ranked #1 on Billboard 200.. I knew about Bangtan but I didn’t know that the other team was Stray Kids
4. Stray Kids ascended to the A-list idols of the 4th gen
5. So this group won’t be going to the army either?
6. I honestly think that their chances of ranking in the HOT100 are low but since Billboard 200 is an album chart, it’s possible to rank #1
7. Congrats congrats🔥❤️❤️❤️
9. Congrats congrats. To the kids saying that male idols are flops and that they have 0 public recognition, look at thisㅎㅎ Both male and female idols are breaking records in their respective field and are getting bigger🥳 K-dols are the best
10. I’m curious about their ranking in the HOT100