The number of votes on the Y-axis is different for every team! So you need to look at the graph considering the numbers
The graphs of teams suspected of receiving illegal votes
In the case of the team under rigging suspicions, their votes rise by more than 10K, similar to the top boy groups.
As this is a category that is decided 100% by votse, Mnet need to release a clear statement about this.
original post: here
1. Isn’t this just a case of the fandom mass voting?
> But don’t you think that the other groups are also mass voting?
> It’s definitely ridiculous that they are going up to 10K votes per day like Bangtan no matter how much mass voting they do
2. Why is this happening to MAMA every year?
3. Even if you claimed that all of the votes influx came from the artists tweeting about it from their official accounts, the votes are increasing way too abruptly
4. Is it even possible that they are egtting over 10K votes like Bangtan? And so suddenly too
5. There hasn’t been one time where there was no talks about MAMA’s votes
6. IT’s indeed weird…
7. Can we not name the other groups though?ㅠ
8. These are all female idolsㅋㅋ what’s worse is that aren’t all these groups have low ranking right now no? Regardless, everyone knows that it’s super hard to win against male idols so why even resort to illegal votes?
9. I hope they do something about this
10. Isn’t this way too obvious?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seems like they weren’t even trying to hide it