“What was the dumbest thing you believed in when you were young?
– Believing that I’ll be happy once I grow up”
Adult: I was really this small huh
Kid: I’m really big though?!
Adult: I couldn’t become a scientist, and I still don’t have a house now.. I did work hard in my life but it didn’t really turn out the way I imagined. I’m sorry for disappointing you.
Kid: Do you eat jajangmyeon often?
Adult: Uh? I ate it yesterday
Kid: Have you been to Disney Land?
Adult: I’ve been once
Kid: Do you have video games at home?
Adult: Yes I do
Kid: I’m totally jealous!! You’re seriously cool!!
Adult: …………. thank you
“I want to learn again. How to be happy just with one bowl of jajangmyeon”
original post: here
1. Why am I crying reading this post?ㅠㅜㅜ
2. I’m also in a better place now than when I was a kid
3. Realistically, I’m better off now than when I was a kid but I don’t have any dreams and hopes anymore so it’s hard
4. Kids, be happy. Even the situation right now is enough
5. I believed that bad people would be punished
6. ㅠㅠ I thought that once I became an adult, I would make a lot of money but as I earn money, money is also disappearing…
7. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ even so, I’m happy now. I earn money so I can eat and buy whatever I want… just this makes me happy
8. My life is more and more trashy the more I progress and thinking about this just makes me burst out in tearsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
9. I believed that my parents were unbeatableㅋㅋ Mom and dad weren’t scared of ghosts, they weren’t scared of anything.. So I thought that I would be like that too when I become an adult..
10. Even so, now that I’m an adult, I can do everything I want so just that makes me happy. Even though I couldn’t realize everything I wanted, right now, I’m comfortable and I can still do everything I want to some extent. So I’m happy