When the final lineup was practically all confirmed they were added to the performing lineup last minute
-> They’re the only group who got added among male rookies + everyone expected them to win
They then performed only the first verse of their song on stage and got cut
And the one who actually won rookie of the year was the #2 of the prediction list
“Who is the Show Champion’s Champion of November 30th?
TEMPEST’s Dragon! […]
Meanwhile, they had their first #1 since debut in real time today, but they couldn’t receive their trophy
There were a bunch of awards that didn’t follow the results and were given out at MAMA today
But the 2 groups have a 2x difference in physical sales..
If you win, you can get your name engraved on the trophy
Yet, people are bashing their fans saying ‘at least you guys should be thankful they even got invited to MAMA as a small company’ ‘of course a bigger compan will have more chance to win based on judges score’..
I wonder until when it’ll be an obvious thing that small companies will be unable to win awards😢
original post: here
1. I’ve heard of TEMPEST before but it’s my first time hearing about Xdinary Heroes
2. What a shame for TEMPEST but isn’t it a bit too much to call it discrimination when there’s only 7 points difference?
3. But they have no recognition overseas and JYP’s groups have higher recognition by default, so I don’t think they will look at domestic scores anyways
4. This is too much
5. I’ve honestly never heard of Xdinary Heroesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. Who are Xdinary? I’ve heard of TEMPEST
7. No but I’ve never heard of either
6. Seriously this was too much.. Why would they call them to perform?
7. I’m a small company’s fan and this is upsetting..ㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I hope TEMPEST succeedsㅠㅜㅜ
8. What is this?
9. Hul so Xdinary got the rookie award?
10. MAMA is known for discriminating people with their awards