Why are actors more respected than musicians?
But if you’re looking at the top of all time legends among celebrities, they are usually singers
original post: here
1. I bet that actors think the same. When you see how actors act, you really can tellㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. For real
3. I can’t agree with the last sentence. There isn’t a generational icon bigger than Marilyn Monroe. Even Madonna paid an hommage to her
4. I can think of Audrey Hepburn and Charlie Chaplinㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ what’s more is that I think that it’s pretty divided 50:50ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. Actors act out the life of someone else that was written on a script while singers sing about their own life without language barriers
6. But honestly, why’s that the case…….?
7. What’s up with those all time legends?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. In Hollywood, I feel like it’s really movie actors > singers > MCs > TV actors
9. Even movie actors are a wall when it comes to respect compared to TV actors
10. It’s just because they earn way more than singers