(pic not included)
For me it’s the latter
original post: here
1. 1. If you can’t even sing, I’m scared the moment the stage starts
2. Singing for me. First of all, an idol is a singer, they’re not dancers. You just nee to have some of the basics down to dance, but singing is seriously… If you can’t do it, why become a singer? If you don’t even have the heart for it, why not just become a dancer instead? Why be a singer?
3. I don’t really care about both, but I hate people who put no effort! As long as you’re self-aware of what you’re lacking in and keep training, you’ll be better in both areas
4. Singing, you’re a singer after all
5. Dancing, my eyes won’t even be dragged by you…
6. Of course #1, aren’t you a singer?
7. #1 I always get severely shocked the moment they really perform liveㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. I wouldn’t say I “hate” any of themㅋㅋ But if your personality is trash and you’re full of controversies, I’ll hate you.
If you can’t sing, at least I’ll enjoy seeing you dance
and if you can’t dance, at least I can be happy listening to your singing
9. I feel like this comes down to personal taste
10. I don’t hate any of those, I just want to fangirl..