I’m in my early 20s and I feel exhilarated whenever guys stare at me. I think to myself ‘so I can be charming too’ and get filled with satisfaction with myself. That’s why there are times I would walk around my neighborhood dressed to the point of making others embarrassed to stare at me
original post: here
1. Just reading the title, I thought ‘Just another mountain rabbit (t/n: expression meaning self-absorbed empty brained narcissist)’ and clicked in while flaring my nostrils
2. ⛰ 🐇
3. Is she … Eungyo? (t/n: Korean version of Lolita, basically the MC girl was dressing provocative deliberately to make the old man uneasy and stare at her)
4. Mountain rabbits sure are always consistent in their ways
5. No but why do I want to hide myself in a hole for her while reading the post?
6. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I’ve seen people like her and we stare because they look so ridiculous it’s funny… Wow..ㅋ I just think ‘I want to face palm‘
7. You enjoy it when grandpas stare at you??…
9. To people reading, don’t you guys dare copy these mountain rabbits
10. OP isn’t the only one, there are a lot of kids who are somewhat like that when they hit their early 20s.. They desperately crave for validation and their self-esteem is at the lowest so they become kids who enjoy attention. I used to be like this once too.
Of course my actions deserve to be sworn at, be too, my crave for validation was so severe that I would purposefully act promiscuous and instill pseudo-relationship sentiment with everyone. Whenever other guys treated me well, it filled me with self-esteem?
But after living like that, I realize that among the people who came and go in my life, there was not a single one who sincerely gave me any comfort or even liked me seriously.
Anyways, I know that even if I say this now, OP won’t change, but I know that there will be a time you’ll realize it yourself. It’s still cold now, so please dress wamrly..
Listening to you reminded me of my embarrassing younger years