In this regard, an official from the Ministry of Education said, “In the case of school violence, the intensity of the measures taken by each school is also different because of the strong autonomous nature and the different tendencies of the participating experts [in these committees].””However, it seems to be true that there was school violence, as Kim Garam was named as an assailant student.”
I bet Hybe will now sue the Ministry of Education
2. Please do a more grandiose lawsuit
3. Sue the ministry
4. How can this company be failing so miserably ever since they switched over to Hybe seriouslyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kids, it’s time to leave fast..
5. Seriously they think that simply because your corporation grows a bit bigger that they’re able to dominate everyone else?
6. Hybe VS Department of defense
VS Health Insurance
VS Committee on Rights and Anti-Corruption Commission
VS Ministry of education
> Wow they’re extravagant
> ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Crazy
7. Ah please don’t start mentioning YG in this. YG and Hybe are the f*cking same, stop fighting over who is worse
8. Hybe is seriously disgusting. A rigged one, a right-wing and now a school violence perpetrator all gets to be hugged by them. This is the class of their mindset
9. Department of defense / Health insurance / ACRC / Ministry of education (new)
Is there any other agency who is this closely associated with the state like that? Maybe YG?
10. They’re fighting with everyone from the institutionㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
[theqoo] POST UPLOADED ON JISHINKIN AT A SIMILAR TIMEFRAME AS KIM GARAM’S SCHOOL VIOLENCE
t/n: JishikIN = similar to Quora or any Q&A platform/forum
Q: Concerning Article 17 (1) #5 of the Prevention of School Violence
This got recorded when I was in middle school.
I’m planning to go to a performing art school, if this was documented when I was in my first year of middle school, will it disadvantage me from entering that school? And is the disposition I received worth being erased?
(T/n: according to the alleged additional accusations, Kim Garam went to SOPA)
(picture) Special note: According to Act on the Prevention and Countermeasures of School Violence Article 7(1) #5, 1 day of special education completion measures (2018.07.09)
The time the post was written: 2020 March 1st (they would’ve been in 3rd grade middle school)
Day Kim Garam was called to School Violence committee: 2018 June 4th
Date when the school violence countermeasures punishment was enacted on the JishikIN post: 2018 July 9th
People have been saying that the post is getting crazy RTs on Twitter due to the similar time frame
Even though it’s possible it’s not her, it’ll be even more shocking that someone who has received the #5 disposition, and erased their student record then entered SOPA is someone else
1. Wow the timeframe, the age and SOPA are all overlapping, with the fact that there are barely anyone who can receive the #5 disposition…. Can coincidences be this evident?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seriously if she claims she’s going to an art school, it can only be SOPA
2. This is seriously too interesting
3. She thinks that if she stands still for a while, they will erase everything for her, she lives in a jokeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. Did Kim Garam attend a performing arts school?
> Yes, SOPA
5. Wow Netizens’ detective skills always shock me *shivers*
6. Did she really have to mention she’s going to SOPAㅎㅎ
7. I’d be even more shocked if it wasn’t her, #5 disposition is extremely rare
9. Ah it feels like I’m watching an iljin’s auto-biography right now.. Kim Garam is so old-fashioned
10. Are there anyone else aside from Garam who received the #5 disposition at that time and went to SOPA..?
[enter-talk] GARAMIE’S JISHIKIN APPEARED
1. [+369, -1]
Hul the situation and the dates are totally matching???? Is this really her??
2. [+342, -2]
Wow f*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Calling this coincidence would be dumbfounding
3. [+338, -1]
Isn’t this really her? Even the years are the same
4. [+201, -0]
She received the 5th disposition on July 2018, and she was planning to attend SOPA too.. Just how many coincidences are you looking forㅋㅋ? I’m really curious to see who this is!
5. [+144, -1]
Paragraph 1 of Article 17 bullsh*t (t/n: she made a mistake in her title, it should be “제17조 제1항 제5호” not “17조제 1항제”)