“Le Sserafim Kim Garam
She came from Gyeongin middle school. She’s originally from Gaebong elementary school and went to Gwangju. But once she started attending middle school, she was forced to transfer to Seoul. In elementary school, she used to drink and she always skipped school with her friends. She even took the police car to come to school. She got into interschool gang fights and she would call the sunbaes to beat up other kids. She hit the other kids like the Busan incident (t/n: HUGE TW, blood, covered here).
While in a gang fight, she threw a flower pot at another kid who ended up being hospitalized, that’s why she ended up transferring schools. She then went to the kid and threatened them to say that it wasn’t because of her [that they ended up in hospital].
In middle school, she bought cigarettes and asked her close friends whether to geot-dam or sok-dam (t/n: sok-dam: smoke and inhale while keeping the smoke inside your throat, then breathe out VS geot-dam: smoke, inhale and exhale right away). She also said that her mom will be buying her cigarettes once she gets older.
Even when she arrived to Seoul, she still hasn’t resolved anything with the kids in Gwangju so the teachers told her to apologize. She called her friends and started swearing at them and apologized. She angered the teachers a lot. She screamed the librarian and yelled at her “F*cking b*tch” shocking everyone.
She just did whatever she wanted.
She then went to SOPA and erased all of her SNS. And she also has a male dongsaeng who is 10 years younger than her. “
What’s up with that…
Kim Garam: (highlighted) I have a younger brother who is 10 years younger than me[..] He’s turned 8 years old (laugh), even though we have a huge age gap, we play and fool around. We’re like real brother-sisters and like friends (laugh). But right now we’re apart, I don’t know how my little brother is growing up, so I feel a bit strange when we meet every once in a while. We get a bit unfamiliar but we go back to our old days right away, still it’s a bit of a shame.
original post: here
1. [+274, -0]
So her brother is only turning 8 years old now… Imagine him attending elementary school and someone asks him “your nuna committed school violence right?” he’ll get teased all the time. This is your fault that your brother will get to lead this kind of life
2. [+244, -0]
You won’t feel shame anymore, you will be able to play a lot with your dongsaeng soonㅋㅋ
3. [+217, -1]
This is what you call an idol’s past anecdotes……? I can only laugh
4. [+68, -0]
Has there ever been a school-violence-dol with that much exposed about them? She’s seriously legendary
5. [+64, -0]
At this rate, we only need the kid who got hit by a flower pot to come out and it’s over for herㅋ Are they really letting a kid who went to gang fights promote as some innocent angel?
[theqoo] LE SSERAFIM KIM GARAM GOT EXPOSED AGAIN
“I’m her classmateㅋㅋㅋㅋ”
“There will be even more outrageous things about her that are about to blow up. There aren’t only one or 2 victims, but the head of the [HYBE] department even came to our school to shut all our mouths. So you’re pretending everything you did never happened?”
“If you have any shame, withdraw”
“Whenever she didn’t like someone at school, she would start swearing at them, call all those kids and kneel them in the hallway and throw shopping bags at them, this was your daily routine no?
I can still remember you spoiled the class atmosphere during class time and during study time, you even swore at the teacherㅋㅋㅋ”
original post: here
1. Bang Sihyuk’s ethics ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Sending your department’s head to shut them all down?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. Is this what people do when they become head of departments?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I bet that person got a reality slap
3. The head of department?? Let’s boycott Hybe at this point…
4. Wowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I bet the department’s head is super busy but they ended up doing this kind of jobㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. Kim Garam, what kind of relation do you have with Hybe that even the head of department came all the way to your school?
6. I’m more impressed that she even thought she could debut
7. No but people are still exposing her, why are they still keeping her until the end? Seriously what is she to Hybe?
8. Will she uproot too much evil from Hybe if she’s kicked out? Why are they so worried about kicking her out….ㅠ
9. F*ck she’s such a mess. For real, she’s an onion, the more you pill, the more comes out
10. The victim has already revealed all the proofs of her school violence, and she’s practically unable to ever promote againㅋㅋ Is Hybe insane? Wake up already… F*ck they’re sh*tting all over us
[instiz] MEANWHILE, ANOTHER PERSON EXPOSED KIM GARAM
original post: here
1. Even the department’s head went there?
3. Seriously what kind of life is she living…
4. The department’s head… Seriously disgusting
5. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Is Hybe joking right now?
6. Garam, please, for everyone’s best interest, leave. Even if the company is trying to hold you back, come out
7. Someone from the company went there..?
8. The head of the department tried to shut their mouthsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10. Please expose everything about her