Hello, this is Source Music.
We would like to notify that LE SSERAFIM’s scheduled appearance on KBS2’s ‘Music Bank’ (on May 18 at 3 PM KST) and the group’s scheduled video fan sign event (on May 18 at 8 PM KST) have been cancelled.
We apologize to fans who waited for the events, and also ask those who were selected to attend the pre-recording for ‘Music Bank’ for their understanding.
Additionally, the cancelled video fan sign event will be re-scheduled at a later date, and we will do our best to notify the fans who were selected for the event as soon as possible.
Lastly, we assure you that the agency will release a formal position on the recent accusations against a member of LE SSERAFIM once all details are confirmed.
1. One person has completely ruined the entire company tsk tsk
2. Because of that one person. What crime did Chaewon, Yunjin, Kazuha and Eunchae commit?ㅠㅠ
3. Is it this hard to just kick her out?
4. Just how did Hybe turn out like that? Money sure is scary, it completely ruins peolpe
5. They seriously suck at writing notices…
6. They’re completely insane
7. It took one person to ruin all of their idols
8. Looks like she’s really fearless
9. So shameless until when are they going to “investigate”? Everything has already been revealed
10. Even the agency is “fearless”
Cr. Lesserafim Today
1. Crazy, they’re really going to keep her
2. Are her parents working in Hybe? Why are they insisting on sticking up with her so much?ㅎ
3. Yet no clairification on that #5 disposition~
4. I’m curious to see what made them arrive to this conclusion?
5. No but tell me how she was able to shoot a molka of her underwears and get no punishment, meanwhile Garam was the one who got punished with the #5 disposition?
6. Wow is Kim Garam close to Bang Sihyuk or is she the daughter of his acquaintance? They’re shielding her with their blood at this point. They’re literally trying to sell the victim out
7. Hybe is showing how much of a psychopath they can be again
8. I really hope that the victim just goes ahead and reveals everything now. This is literally dumbfounding. Farewell Le Sserafim
9. So she just swore a bit left and right and received the #5 disposition???
10. What does she have to offer that they’re refusing to let her go?
[instiz] SOURCE MUSIC AND HYBE’S ADDITIONAL STATEMENT REGARDING KIM GARAM
1. Those are rookies that just debuted? What’s the point of holding her so tight? The team will benefit way more if they decided to kick her out. I’m seriously curious
2. Didn’t she get punished by the #5 article? At this rate, it’s not that they’re not believing the truth rather they refuse to believeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ큐ㅠ
3. And they’re not wondering how she got the #5 punishment? Seriously do they think people are this dumb?
4. Do they even have proofs of the alleged molka…? They have on proofs against the victim, and they’re trying so hard to shift hate…ㅎㅎㅎ
5. Do you think she just got the #5 disposition out of the blue?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. They’re just talking with groundless proofs… Simply talking about witnesses of this and that will not solve anything when her name was clearly stated in the school violence countermeasures documents…ㅋㅋㅋ Let’s say that what Hybe and Source Music said was true, how did she end up with the #5 disposition?
7. In Summary, here’s Hybe’s statement
Yoo Eunseo (Pseudonym) is a “molka distributor”
Garam didn’t “physically assault” people with her friends, all she did was “protest” with them.
Yoo Eunseo didn’t receive any punishment, meanwhile Garam unfairly and randomly received the #5 disposition.
Garam has left s*x jokes and jokes about disabled people on her own SNS, but somehow, Garam is the “victim”. Her smoking was also “rumors” and she was invited in a group chat but ended up getting sworn at. Meanwhile, none of the people who allegedly sworn at Garam got punished
8. ?????????????????????? So she got the #5 disposition for what exactly????????????
9. So you’re telling me someone shot a molka of her yet she’s the one who got punished by article #5?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10. Ah so she never even mentioned jokes about s*x and disabled people?
[instiz] LOOK AT THE DIFFERENCE IN LIFESTYLE BETWEEN A SCHOOL VIOLENCE PERPETRATOR DEBUTING AND HER VICTIMㅋㅋㅋ I’M SO ANNOYED
#Kim Garam Withdraw
What if the victim’s family couldn’t afford to use a law firm? What if parents were indifferent to their child? What if after the several s**cide attempts, one had been successful? Do you want to pick a job where you can receive love while the victim’s parents had to quit their own jobs to take care of their daughter and stop them from committing s**cide?
Q: How did your family react to the news of you debuting?
Kim Garam: I contacted my parents first, they were so happy. They told me “We didn’t know you were capable of this.” and were so proud. My dongsaeng was also more or less aware of what I was doing. I told him “nuna will be on TV” and he was really happy. He told me “Nuna, when you’ll be having a hard time, I’ll protect you” (laugh)
3. Wow is this really our country?
4. Hybe, your people are f*ckers
5. Hybe, Kim Garam, you are both awful
6. Kim Garam, her parents and Hybe are all one and the same
7. Seriously this is evil… How can they raise a kid like that?ㅋㅋ Ha
8. Don’t call her a human, how can humans act this way? This pisses me off so muchㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Her parents are also hopeless
9. I wonder how she became like that
10. I feel like crying seriously