Jimmi Simpson is the one who said this!
Jimmi Simpson said “I honestly didn’t know about the history of Japan’s domination of Korea, and how much oppression and abuse Korea went through at that time, nobody told me and schools never thought us such things.” he continued “This program will clearly show all the suffering that Korea has suffered.”
original post: here
1. Shut your mouth about war crime you criminal country
2. It’s a fact that Japan is a war criminal country so why are they cosplaying as victims? ㅡ.ㅡ
3. Shut up, seriously, learn some history you war criminal citizens
4. Looks like they really are ashamed of their own history with how they are restlessly denying and inventing everything ㅋㅋㅋ
5. These Japanese people from a war criminal country are like psychopaths who don’t even know what wrong they did. Why are they living like this?
6. I’m hoping that Pachinko will have a massive success
7. Are they really saying that seriously?…. sigh, look at the level of knowledge of these ridiculous fools
8. Just what did they learn in school?
9. Looks like their history is different than all other countries’
10. That’s why education is so important, they really seem to believe themselves ㄷㄷㄷ
11. Pachinko, hit daebak~
12. Looking at the reactions, seems like the drama is really well-madeㅋㅋㅋ I’m smiling